2.7.6 is a free upgrade for all Cornerstone 2 license holders that fixes issues uncovered since the release of 2.7.
See Cornerstone 2.7 Release Notes for more information on the new features and improvements introduced with 2.7.
2.7.6 runs on Mac OS X 10.6 and 10.7. Please note that 2.7 does not run on Mac OS X 10.5 Leopard.
- 1.7-level Subversion updated to 1.7.4.
- Files with tree conflicts following a merge are not displayed as conflicted in the working copy browser for 1.7 format working copies. (#1308)
- The “Relocate To…” menu does not use the correct icon for Beanstalk repositories. (#1309)
- Cornerstone displays an error after displaying an alert for post-commit scripts that exit with code 1. (#1315)
- Cornerstone does not preserve the commit options when cancelling a commit operation. (#1316)
- When copying files from another application to a working copy via drag and drop, the file name in the copy popover cannot be edited. (#1317)
- Cornerstone does not display the license window when the “Register This License” button is clicked in the license information mail. (#1318)
- When committing just unversioned files, clicking the “Commit Anyway” button in the prompt does nothing. (#1321)