2.5.2 is a maintenance release which solves issues uncovered since the release of 2.5.
See Release Notes for 2.5 for more information on the new features and improvements introduced with 2.5.
- Issue tracking numbers are not formatted as URLs in history view for working copy files checked out using a URL that differs from the repository used to define the number rules. (#640)
- It should be possible to define user properties that include “svn” in the prefix e.g.
- Open panel exhibits visual artifacts in the lower corners on Mac OS X 10.7 Lion. (#1198)
- Revision numbers are parsed incorrectly on Macs configured to use commas as decimal point separators (e.g. in Germany) (#1201)
- Revision numbers are not formatted using the thousand separator as specified by the user’s “Language and Text” system preferences (#1206)